Thursday, July 14, 2005

Well, what do you think of my new look? I couldnt stand the awful pink any longer...it reminded me of what Kotex boxes used to look like when I was in high school. I still remember when we had the little talk in jr high about becoming a woman, and the instructor had to Kotex boxes there, I guess she thought we needed a visual to understand what she was talking about. Hmm, must be one of those phobia's we all have to live with in our adult-hood. Oh well, besides I thought this template more represented a logo for someone talking about farm life. I think those are apple trees in the back (kind of hard to tell, maybe they are dope plants, who knows, I will chose to think of the as apple trees)
Not much new since my last update..my hives are not improving yet....just scratched open another one on my are...this really does suck!
Speaking of farm life did I mention yet that we are having the worst year I have ever seen for mosquitos? I was just out trying to water my garden and had to give up or become a sucking sacrifice. The only thing I can figure out is since there is no water or standing water for them to live in, when they see something that just might contain H2O, they attack -full bore ahead!! So, I came back inside.
Well about time for my little Scheels super salesman to call. Untill next time..Love MOM

1 comment:

Mrs Weidner said...

The new look is way better. Didn't much care for the pink! Except mine will probably be pink in October for Breast Cancer awareness month!!