Monday, July 11, 2005

Its 10:30 at night, and I just finally got finished with todays Claims. Kind of my fault I guess, as I decided to let my great little husband Kurtis buy me supper at HuHot tonight before he went to work (Monday nights are sales training night from 7p.m. to 10) I think he has already had enough training.....I think they are creating a monster! He was very anxious tonight because he talked some Area Manager into letting him be trained in the fishing department too, as some of his buddies want to come in and buy $2-300.00 fishing poles, and yes, they want to buy them from Kurtis. Way to go sport!!
Not much news tonight..sure enjoying having my newer computer in my office to work on.....helps with my poor sight to have the large monitor. Old age is sure a bitch!!
Well, the big guy should be showing up soon, so will sign off as usual.....Love MOM

No comments: