Thursday, July 07, 2005

A very sad day today for our friends over in London England. I am so glad Marsha made it home, only about a week and a half before this tragedy. And, yes like Jessica said, there will be a special prayer tonight for these poor folks and their family members who they have lost. I dont know if there is anywhere better on this globe to live, than in good old rural Iowa. Lets hope we never have to deal with this type of horror in our live times. Hope you enjoy my new pictures I posted...was just feeling a little silly. Also, its not that I dont have a good picture of Maggie to post......or at least that I havent tried. She is, well can I say, a bit of a "bitch" when it comes to the camera. I have several good shots of her ass as she is slipping back under the porch to avoid the big scary oh so dangerous lens when I point it at her. She is a great dog, dont get me wrong, but sometimes just incredibly stupid!!! The scooby snacks didnt even lure her out!!!

Till next time...MOM

No comments: