Saturday, July 16, 2005

Diversion - Diversion - Diversion, I need a Diverson, so I guess I will update my blog. Kurtis is watching the Big Joe Polka Show, and I can hardly take it. Is it just me or does every Polka sound exactly like the last one? Yes, I think so.
Not anything too exciting today, mainly I just caught up my claims...so tomorrow I have free and hope Kurtis and I can do something kind of nice, since he is actually off. We are going to get the camper out of the storage shed, so I can spend the next couple of days cleaning out . The dealer is going to come and get it Wednesday morning..Kurt and I had some really good times in there.....oh my, better leave out the details..dont want to make anyone jeleous.
Lets see, went over to Father Benda's tonight and took some pictures of his pond in progress. The Creese brothers are doing the dirt work now, probably will take about a week and he will have his "Little bit of heaven lake, as he calls it. I did some straightening up at the house and took the garbage out. Not bad enough having my place to clean, but have to tidy up over there about once a month or so (You know batchelors, can be a bit messy) I dont mind, he truly appreciates it.
Did all my watering again tonight, cant believe we still havent gotten any rain. Everything is really dry and looks like crap.
Well, thats about it....as ususal Love MOM

No comments: