Thursday, July 14, 2005

Thursday July 14, 2005....and I am in a delimma. I finally broke down yesterday and went to the Dr. No, I dont have a cold, or sore throat, or cough, or broken leg or even PMS!! No, that would be way too simple.....what I have is a stupid, irritating case of the HIVES! Yes, I look like someones idea of a joke to pull on a middle aged, somewhat overweight stressed mother. I have just about itched myself into a frenzy! It was bad enough when the charming little bumps and red blotches were all over my stomach and arm, but now, since that wasn't humiliating enough, they have moved to.....yeah, you got it.....my face! No, I'm not going to post a picture even though it would no doubt provide a fair amount of humor to those observing it.
Anyway, I'm sure I will live. I have a nice prescription that should take care of the problem, even though so far all I can tell it has done is make me fall asleep with an upset stomach.
But, on the good news side, I have officially ordered my Camper from Thompson and Sons in Davenport. They are coming on Wednesday to pick up my big boy camper, so I have to work this weekend cleaning it out and getting it ready...should be fun in the 90 some degree weather.....oh, wait,,,,,it does have central air! Cool! Cant wait for the other one to come in, but it will be awhile, this is a new model for 2006 and they only do them on certain months...more on that later.
It is so dry here, I am just bummed out. My garden looks awful, everything is turning brown. I worked so hard to put in around 600 glad bulbs this spring,,,and let me tell you, they are far from glad.
Well, that is it for now....kind of a slow week...back to my scratching.........Love mom

No comments: