Sunday, July 10, 2005

I am so excited!!!! Kurtis and I sat down last night, and after much thought and deliberation.....I decided (we) decided what camper to get. I am going to bite the bullet and order a new Jayco Designer. I cant wait....everyone get ready!! I have already packed in a new supply of weiner forks, pie irons, weinie cookers (yes, there is a difference from the weinee forks) and hambugar grillers!!!! Ordering this baby with my special little greenhouse window too, after all cant go away and camp without taking just a little bit of my favorite blooming flowers with me! Some of the neat options that I have picked includes an electric awning system (no longer any four letter words to get the damn thing out and locked in place), a complete home entertainment system (home theatre), a fireplace, 4 slides....etc. I cant wait! Unfortunately, it will be awhile before it comes in, but what the heck.
Well, just finished all my claims for the day....oh and big news! I actually got my computer all moved out of Jessica's bedroom and set up in my office!! It really is very nice, especially now that I can process at DSL speed, its almost like having a new job. (that might be stretching it just a little)
Now, over to clean up Jessicas room (sorry old computer has to go there for awhile, till I get everything loaded off of it from the historical society)
Until next time love mom

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Oh I am so jealous! Sounds like you are getting the King of all campers. How thrilling, The wait would kill me too! Enjoy!