Saturday, July 09, 2005

Its 7 pm Saturday night, and what I will call Blog time. Yep, 7 pm on a Saturday night and what am I doing? Sitting here on a chair with a laption in my lap, Blogging...all alone. Yes, you guessed it, Kurtis is at work. No doubt the apple of his boss's eye again, conversing about magnums, barrels, scopes, calibers and all that macho gun and hunting stuff.
Kind of a busy day today. Got up at 6:45 this morning to frost my brownies and take them as treats to the Garden Club Flower Show. I had to be there by 7:30 to help check in all the horticulture exhibits. I really do enjoy this garden club, but it is very difficult when you are still working and not retired to watch all these ladies and their creations come in, and to know I hardly had time to drag out the hose and water my stuff a couple of times a week.
Unfortunately I didnt take any exhibits this year, but after observing alot of the entries, I had things much nicer at home that I didnt bring. Oh, well, next year will be here before I know it.
Then, off to Walmart to get Kurts and my prescriptions (Dont giggle, it isnt nice to make fun of old people).
Washed my car and then came home (of course, by the time I drove up our road it was just as dusty again)
Now in the thrust of doing my favorite chore....cleaning house. I have Kurtis putting a new shelf above my computer upstairs in my office, so he has that whole area torn to pieces. I dont know how to break it to him, but the shelf is about twice as long as it needs to be. I'll just have to be gentle I guess. (Of course, that is what I am famous for, being gentle.)
Well, back to my cleaning job, and Emeril on the food chanel is just about done with his hawaiian version of BBQ chicken, so until next time.....Love you, MOM

No comments: