Sunday, July 31, 2005

Another page of life from the Farm....

Yes, I'm going to dedicate another page this evening to life on the Voparil Farm, these are a few more shots of the pictures I took yesterday afternoon. I really do love to take pictures, but until now really didn't have a way to show them to anyone, so aren't you lucky!!!!! I have to warn you, you may not like to subject matter as much as I do, but, what can I say......It's my damn Blog page...so there!!!
Today was the annual Cedar County Historical Society picnic. I don't mean to be cruel, but, why is it if you put on a post card, that is sent out to the entire membership, that the picnic starts at 12:00 noon.......the parking lot begins to fill up at 10:30!! I am ashamed to say this, but when I looked out the front door at 10:45 and 3 old folks were out there with the walkers........I.......(oh I am so ashamed) I left the door locked until 11:15 pretending that I didn't see them. Please god forgive me! When I did finally break down at 11:15 and open the door....they said "Oh, I think we a just a bit early, is it ok if we come in? Oh, yes please do!!!!! Anyway, we had a lovely picnic and a great turnout. I am glad to say this is the last picnic I have to host..I am hanging up my Presidential position this Dec. NOOOO Mr. Jeff Kaufmann, you cannot talk me into another year!!!!!
Best get to my claims, I have blown them off all weekend until now. Kurtis is in lying down with the beginnings of a migraine headache. I feel so bad for him when this happens, sure wish I knew what brought it on!! (Oh, could it be a alergic reaction to too many guns???? Now stop that that is just cruel!!

Until next time.....MOM

No comments: