Sunday, July 24, 2005

Oh boy, I gotta tell you I am really pooped out from my big weekend in Des Moines celebrating your birthday, Jessica. The first matter of businesss however, has got to be a great big "THANK YOU!!!!" to Shirley and Larry Young. You, by all measures, go above and beyond in your understanding and graciousness with allowing the neighbors to take over your private and beautiful pool for the weekend!! As the mother who lives a safe and quiet (sometimes) 2 hours away......you guys are fabulous!! Jessica and Rob, make sure you let them know!!
It was, even for a "older person" a great party! Way to go Rob, hats off to you too for your planning and charming decorating...I truly love you for loving my daughter!! I was wonderful to get to spend the weekend with my two girls and their best friends (rather he is a husband or a fiance, they should always above all esle, be your best friend)
I really enjoyed meeting your friends too, you have some nice ones. I think even the dogs are probably resting well now after their socialization lessons and wild game hunting (sorry Mr. Squirrel, you may be the only one that had a bad weekend, although I think I did see that little squirrel middle finger go out a couple of times to those noisy dogs.)
I think I may rest now for a little while, and wait for my Kurtis to come back home, I missed him very much over the weekend.
Oh, and thanks Rob for the great sleeping accomodations....next time please sober up a bit before you make up my bed....thank god that thing had an electric pump on it....I would of been purple in the face and died of asfixiation (sp?) blowing on that son of a bitch all night to keep it inflated!!!! Haaa just kidding!
Until next time...MOM

No comments: