I guess this is as good of time as any to make a note here on my blog page. I think the Blogger that these kids thought would never keep it up....or maybe wouldn't be too sharp about how to use it....is um....probably proving them WRONG! Ha! See, the ole lady still has it (it is failing quickly but she she "has" it. Anyway, it is Sunday, about 6p.m. and easily 100 degrees outside. I had Kurtis pull my camper out of the storage shed so I could clean it out today....so we did that at 7 this morning before it got too hot. I'll work on that project tomorrow.
I decided to post a picture of the pond going in at Father Benda's log home. It appears it is going to be much larger and deeper than first thought, which is cool. He has great plans of putting all kinds of fish in there (the edible kind of course) I heard him today asking Kurtis what would be the best way to get sand down there, for a beach. I could just tell by the glisten in Kurts eyes how excited he was about it. I believe there was mention of a railroad ties and a stiarway leading back up to the log home, again more glisten in the eyes showed up. Sounds like such a fun project to embark on, especially when the thermometer has crept its way over 100! Hmmm, maybe best left to the cool days of fall, and dial 1-800-BUILD ME A Beach!
We ran to Sams club today (Father was out of Beef Eaters Gin) and had a nice lunch at Carlos O'Kelly's. It was nice having my husband back, even for a day.
Till next time....keep cool MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment