Still a little POOPED
Still recovering from my big weekend with the younger generation (I guess there were a couple older Young(s) there too, that I hung out with) But, it usually does take me a couple of days to get back on track..staying up until 1 a.m. is only about a once a year event for me.
I really don't have much of anything to report today, so I thought I would take a moment an post a couple of pictures of the camper I ordered (Here ya go Shirley) This isn't actually pictures of what I have coming, but are from the brochures that Jayco puts out. It kind of gives you an idea anyway. I'm hoping this inspires all to run out and get something to camp in...the more the merrier!! Although I won't get this in time to do any camping this fall, I am sure looking forward to next spring!! I have to do some searching now to find just the right set of silly little lites to hang from the awning....the tackier and stupid looking, the better. If I was really clever, I would make some out of styrofoam and tacky glue.....oh, yeah, just the right look of red-neck!
Like Larry the cable man would say......GIT R DONE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment