A HARD CHOICE TO MAKE
Lets see, should I: 1) Go switch the wash?
2) Go load the dishwasher?
3) Clean up Kurtis stack of "gun" magazines or..........
4) Update my Blog?? Oh, ok I'll do no 4. Lucky you!!
As usual, I really dont have any paticular news today. I was a very bad little girl, I took "0" claims today. Yeash, count em....ZERO! I decided I needed a small break, been hitting it pretty hard ya know. I had so many things planned today to get done..and although I did do some of my list I definately failed at others. Oh well, I would be shocked if I actually accomplised too much. The big item on the list was to have a electrician come and re-wire my dishwasher to prevent any further fires, and we did get that done. I think there may come a time when we have to re-wire this whole house, what a scary thought.
I also took time today to drive over the sharpless auction to look at a little entreupreneur adventure...but luckily after sizing up the crowd, choking a couple of times on the extreme level of body odor filtrating through the group..I left. I was interested in.......are you ready for this? A full fledged "wiener wagon!!" One of these days I'm gonna make the plunge..I still intend to have a little food wagon that I sell wieners and such out of on weekends.....yep, thats the plan.
But, between the body odor and the real threat of running into my ex-husband I decided to leave before it sold. Probably a good move on my part.
As for the rest of the day, pretty uneventful. Just came in from hacking my way through a couple of rows in the garden. How amazing how nothing can grow without water....except lambs quarters (for you non-gardeners out there this is a big 6 ft tall horrible weed). I think I will beg Kurtis to run the tiller down the rows and save my temperment. Gardening isnt meant to be spend cussing and swearing at the end of a lethal weapon (the hoe)
Well that is about it for today, its off now to do the rest of the items listed at the top... Damn!
Until next time.....MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment