Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Welcome to the year 2006....

Well we are well within the gates of the year 2006....and so far, so good. So far the year has started off with a bang for me. Today I went to the eye doctor only to find out my eyes are even worse then they were last year at this time...that equates to another pair of eye glasses....ca ching! $590.00! Friday I have to go back to the foot doctor to see how my bones spurs are progressing,,, and Monday I go to the University to get another opinion on my feet troubles! Gosh this year is really full of potential!!! I cant wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for me! Enough of that crap....on to something more positive!
This morning I met with the contractor for the CCHS museum....I haven't been there for awhile and I was amazed to see that things are about done. It really looks nice inside..some carpet and tile, some trim and things are pretty much complete, almost makes me feel bad Im not president anymore.......well, not really. This really is going to be a nice thing for the society.
Since we don't seem to be able to get any sunshine in this state anymore, I think I will go do something to promote spring. I have several plants under lights here in the house that need re-potting because they have actually grown that fast. I think I will go work on them and pretend it is like mid May or so. Hmmm think postive think positive think positive. Until next time....MOM

2 comments:

Jessica said...

590.00??? You didnt use your AARP discount?? ;) Haha!

Mrs Weidner said...

Giggle, giggle, giggle. LOL