Just trying to do some clean up on my computer....
and while archiving some of my photos came across some of these nice pictures of when Kurtis and I took the kids out to the Living History Farm in Des Moines for the day. These were taken in mid July around Jessica's birthday I believe. This would of been about 3 months before Jessica's wedding. We had a wonderful time, it is really pretty out there. Should make a nice place for Jennifers wedding in September.
Nothing too earth shaking to report tonight. Kurtis is off to his Monday night sales meeting, so I am doing some office work. I have to meet with Roberta Bowie tomorrow evening to help he put together flyers and information on the Wildflower Walk the Garden Club is putting on with the Cedar County Historical Society. I know, I know, Im suppose to be done with them, but this is something that was planned a year ago, and I made the commitment then. The fact that it has to do with flowers and such makes it ok. I really don't think it will amount to too much.
Well, back to the mundane...until next time...MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment