The old saying, "Open mouth, insert foot" applies today....
Apparently I have spent too much time lately bragging about not having so much as a sniffle or runny nose......WEll, I still dont have a sniffle or runny nose, but there is another part of my anatomy that has not fared so well in the past 24 hours. I think the photo kind of says it all....oh, and I apologize to those of you with a delicate stomach.
I woke up about 3:00 this morning not feeling too good and by 7 or so I thought I was a little better so I ran off to work as normal. I can't say I was really really sick, but about 11:00 or so it was apparent things were deteriorating, so I came home. I will skip the rest of the details.
I think I am feeling better now, and hopefully after a nights sleep, it will have vacated the premises (me). I slept most all the afternoon, and I am still tired..Kurtis has left to go to his Monday night sales meeting, so I am going to bed. Here's to a better week ahead.
Until next time.....MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment