OK, so my last blog was a little hard on my Mother......
Yeah, maybe I took of couple of liberties in my last blog at my Mothers expense.....but you have to admit it "is" funny. Trust me, I have two daughters that each day grow a little closer to humiliating me at any moment too...we all have our own cross's to bear!
So, I will try to redeem myself with posting some nicer pictures of Mom's house and her precious little dog Lucy. You know, the nice thing is, that mom doesn't have a computer to see these silly goings on....so the secret's with us! Now, don't go and blab!!! To be honest, I did tell her I was going to put her on my blog....I believe her response was "oh gees, now I suppose everyone will know about the chicken". Well, I can't lie now can I?
I went to Cedar Rapids today to get my new glass's.....I do belive they are better. It always takes a day or two to get used to them, but they have to be an improvement over the 5-6 year old back up pair I was wearing. What a beautiful day it was!! I am just over-come with the desire to start planting seeds. I went in the greenhouse this afternoon and it is again about 90 degrees. It's just a shame it dives to freezing overnight. The bigger shame is that it would cost me a fortune,especially this year to try to heat it over night. A $1.99 six pack of peppers doesn't quite justify a $3-400.00 heating bill...or does it?
Sure wish Marsha was back, could sure go for a nice evening out at Hu-Hot tonight, Kurtis mentioned some Scheels folks went there yesterday, now I can't get it out of my mind. Speaking of eating..I made a special stop at K's Merchandise this afternoon to check out some exercising equipment.....ie: An ecliptical bike. You know, I might of almost bought one, but can you believe this???? Right where they have the equipment set up so you can hoist your fat ass up on the damn thing and give her a whirl......they have mounted a huge full spectrum mirror!!!!! Oh my god, I got myself all positioned, took a big breath of air for the shock my body was about to endure......took a look to the left, and just about had a full blown heart attack!!! What in the hell are these people thinking!!! I suppose they think if you can get a full body view of how bad of shape you are in you will run, not walk to the cash register and make a purchase.....well, Mr. Marketing 101...it didn't work on me!! I slid down.. and high tailed it out of the place!! It was not a pretty picture....and besides on top of everything else, I was not having a good hair day!!
So, until next time.....MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment