NOW ENTERING VACATION MODE!!
As of this morning I am considering myself on vacation!! Even though I still have wash, cleaning the house and packing on the list to be done...somehow it just feels different knowing I don't have to head upstairs and face the daily illness's of claims processing. Yeah, for the next 5 days I don't give a damn if your hospital or doctor gets paid..so take that!!
Just a little update on Maggie.....she is currently pouting under the porch and refuses to come out..no, it isn't because I took her to the vet for a.....oh, I can't say it....a, a, abortion, but it is because I have put the dreaded invisible fence collar back on. She hates that thing, and I guess for good reason. The neighbors dog is back again and I'm afraid it isnt leaving without some encouragement, so Kurtis has his orders (I'll leave the details up to your imagination). I'm not normally violent (really I'm not!) but this dog has pushed his luck..he beat Maggie up the other day, so now she walks with a limp too, although it is hard to tell when she won't come out from under the porch...she will eventually, just has to get brave it guess.
Well, Kurtis and I are off soon to RANTOUL, Illinois. Yep, the vacation spot of Northern America. This is a show called the Half Century of Progress, and if you watch RFD TV at all, you are well familiar with it..if you don't watch RFD TV, well, you are just losing out! It offers high quality viewing with shows such as Big Joe Polka Show and Johnny Nix Campfire Cooking...see what you're missing??? Anyway, we are looking forward to the show and I just got off the phone reserving a golf cart to use to get around.....ok stop snickering!!! I have a heel spur that I have not managed to get any better, so its old folks procedures from here on out. Cant you just see us..maybe we should pack a little lunch in a cooler..and strap on a couple of fannie packs before we mount our cart...oh the visual is overwhelming!!
So, until next time (probably Sunday or Monday) take care......MOM
1 comment:
I guess it IS a good thing you got that AARP card... did it save you anything on the golf cart rental??? Snicker, snicker.. lol
Post a Comment