OH WHOE'S ME....
It is now amost 9:00 and no sign of the missing canine. I can't decide if I am just furious at the little mut for forsaking our friendship for some testosterone driven male, or heartbroke because I thought she liked us most....or at least the treats in the greenhouse. Well, I am making up some missing doggie signs for Kurtis to place in the neighbors mailboxes tomorrow morning as he does chores. I don't know how the search for the Holladay girl in Aruba is going, but as you can see I have bigger problems!! (I know, that is a disqusting thing to say)
So, other than this dilema, all is well. Kurtis is held up in the bedroom with the beginnings of a Migraine headache. He had a extremely busy day at work and got a low blood sugar episode about 10:00 a.m. and hasn't felt good since. I keep warning him he can't just blow off meals if he's going to be under the gun (no pun intended there) and has to make sure he has access to something if he gets in trouble. I hope he gets better soon..I hate those headaches, it is really not a very pretty picture.
Well, back to my sign making...Oh, Maggie you little shit..I hope you're having a good time!!
Until next time,......MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment