OK..So I am a little ashamed!!
I know, god is going to punish me....I am dedicating my Blog today to the Cedar County Historical Annual Picnic. For those of you have never been to a picnic and since this is my lat year as President..I thought I would share the event with you. This really is a great bunch of people..but I keep asking myself when I am there "Oh my god, is that what I have to look forward to??" and you know what....yes it is!!
We had a good crowd and of course lots of good food. Unfortunately I am usually so busy that I really dont get a chance to enjoy my meal. I have enjoyed this run as President but am looking forward to turning the reins over to someone else.
Not too much to report today. When I left Lynch's Plumbing this morning Steve was sitting at the desk wondering what to do about a piece of rust that dropped in his eye working on a drain under a kitchen sink. I told him to get in the truck and go over to Mercy and have it removed! I will be curious to see how he came out tomorrow. Also, speaking of Steven, he is having a little gathering at his house Saturday night to watch the fireworks put on by the Hoover Days celebration. I guess everyong is bringing a little dish to share. I would expect he would have a great viewing from his perch upon the hill-top.
No other exciting news, back to work on claims..
Until next time.. Love MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment