Thursday, August 04, 2005



Lets ease drop in on the conversation..(The lady on the right with her hands up."Hey! don't look at me, I wasn't going to grab her purse., I'm just thinking about going up and snitching a couple of pieces of pie before they are all gone. My god, when are they going to let us eat, I've been here with my spot staked out since 10:30!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You know that purse comment made me think of the time we were eating at the Hoover House and you were teaching me the ways of the old ladies. They each had their purse placed protectively under their arms, as if someone might just snatch it. We watched them count out their dimes and nickels and place them underneath the plate for the waitress to discover. Ah, the good old days.
But seriously, why do old ladies have such huge purses?