Zero hour.....last of the packing in progress..
Yep, just finishing up the final packing before we embark on our big trip to Rantoul Illinois.....Max Armstrong hang on..I'm on my way!!
Lets see.....pills all packed......check
Video Camera packed (For Kurtis)......check
My camera packed .......check
Finally figured out which motel we booked........check
Golf Cart rented (oh, how embarassing).............check
Kurtis diabetes insulin and needles packed........check
Cooler with water and some snacks packed (doesnt this kind of sound like Margaurite and Ralph Zousel) .......check
and last and not least,......my laptop, just in case I can find a wireless network somewhere and update my Blog so you wonderful people wont miss a single day of my "Extreme exciting life!"......check
So, off we go! Oh, I almost forgot to mention the new CD's I bought so we can listen to tunes on the way...especially my kids will be so impressed with my selections.....Lets see, John Denvers all time country hits, and the soundtrack from West Side Story (a jump back to a time when I was in Jr. High and fell in love with the leader of the SHARKS street gang) and the soundtrack from CHICAGO (Kurts favorite because of the song "You be good to MAMA", and a new CD from Josh Groban. Now, who wouldn't be swept at the opportunity to be crusing along in my little explorer, "You be good to MAMA" cranking on the CD and Kurtis telling his latest adventure selling a gun to a mental patient that escaped from the nursing home in Iowa City! Ah, life is good!!!! Until next time.....I'm on vacation.....MOM
1 comment:
Zousel?
That's a rather rare name. Czech isn't it.
I know a Rita Zousel. :)
Post a Comment