Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I know, I know, I know........

I know, I missed doing my blog the last couple of days...or maybe just one. I have been on the run much to my dis-like. I worked on claims after getting home from Lynch's Plumbing yesterday, then had a meeting at 4:30 in Tipton. We had to make our first payment on the Cedar County Historical Society museum, so had to transfer $100,000.00 into the checking account to pay the contractor. You know, I have never considered embezzeling anything, but sometimes it sure would be tempting!! No, I could never do it, you know the old couple I wouldnt let into the picnic with their walkers?? They would be the first ones slamming the door on the jail cell when I got caught!! I could just hear them "Snotty young whipper snapper, take that for making us stand out in the parking lot an extra 15 minutes!!!!"
Not much news. I guess Dale and Connie ended up taking Mom to the Slach Reunion Sunday, which is why she didnt come to the picnic.....Steve said not much of a crowd and he was back on the road heading home by 2. Somehow the event just doesnt seem the same without Dad, and now Kenny Slach is gone too. It really is sad.
Hope you enjoy my apricots picture...Until next time....Love MOM

No comments: