Sunday, August 07, 2005

A Good Time Was Had By All.......

It was an absolutely beautiful evening at the Steve and Cindy Lynch home last night. The weather was just perfect for quality socializing, dining and viewing the spectacular fireworks show put on by your friend and mine the United States Government. I really am not much for fireworks, but this was unbelievable. First of all they were set off right across the road from Steve's, so it was like we were getting a personal viewing. I'm afraid Steve has started something, and the line will begin to form about dusk again next year. Everyone brought a dish to share and Steve manned his new commercial grade stainless steel wonder grill that judging from the quality of dogs and burgers set forth, did a fabulous job.
There was a good crowd made up of folks that Cindy works with, some of Steve's crew and family members, I imagine there were about 30-40 people. What a great place for entertaining..their house is just beautiful! I have several more pictures and will try to post them over the next few days.
The rest of my Saturday was pretty uneventful really, just doing the usual chores and things you put off till the weekend to do. Today will be more of the same with finishing up claims mixed in. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend, Until next time.....MOM

No comments: