Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Fa la la la la la la la la....another Christmas becomes history....

Another Christmas has been committed to our memory. As far as Christmas's go, I think this was one of the better ones. Marsha did a spectacular job of hosting the first "Unique and Festive" Lynch family Christmas at the farm. It was just charming and a good time was had by all.
My darling little daughters came home from Des Moines and we had a very nice gift exchange on Christmas Eve. Despite loud complaints regarding the sleeping arrangements, all else went well. Kurtis and I thank you for all the nice gifts.
So, post Christmas things are beginning to get back to normal. Kurtis has been working non stop again....he's proud to announce sales continue to be brisk! He has been selling to a couple of celebrity customers, including Bobby Ratliff (TV9 Helicopter pilot) Dr Greg Bozek, Michael Jackson (no kidding this was his name) and Julia Roberts (again, Im not kidding!) A couple of these really weren't celebrities, but their names were. Other than his knee continuing to hurt non-stop, Kurtis really does have fun at his job.
Today we had a really fun day. I finally managed to talk Kurtis into going to Thompson RV and going through the walk-thru procedure for the camper I bought last fall. Normally when you buy one of these things you do this and then take it home, well it hasnt worked quite like that for us, but we're getting closer. I really enjoyed it, it was alot of fun. I can't wait until our first official outing! I spent a while on the internet tonight figuring out the best campsite at sugar bottom in anticipation of a spring camp out....but we'll just have to see.
Until next time....MOM

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I am still so jealous of your camper! If you haven't before, you should go to Robert's Creek sometime at Lake Red Rock. We like the farther one of the two Robert's Creek sites, I believe it is the East and not West sites. Usually it is not very crowded and the fishing is great!