And away we go!!
If I don't have it done yet.....it ain't a goina git done!! It's 5:00 p.m. Friday afternoon and I am declaring the official task of getting ready for Christmas complete! The house still needs straightening up before the tornado hits......but then I have to ask "What is the point?" I am still going to do some baking but that will wait until tomorrow morning before the kids arrive....so tonight I will just wrap a couple of final gifts and do a last minute review of some recipes I want to find. Kurtis should be getting off work soon and heading home, hope he isn't in the mood for any supper because I haven't taken that into consideration. Hmmm maybe a good night for that frozen pizza in the freezer.
So, tomorrow is the beginning of a whirlwind 48 hours, but you know, what would be worse than not being able to take part in that whirlwind! What if you didn't have kids that want to come home and celebrate the holidays with you, what if you didn't have a place to go and feel you were welcome there...It definately would not be Christmas! So until we touch base again, have a wonderful Christmas.....over eat, rip alot of paper and keep repearing to yourself "This is a good thing!" MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment