Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Zero hour...Last road trip about to begin..

Yep, it is about at the zero hour and all that will be will be. I have a couple more small things to pick up, go to the grocery store and do some baking, and I will call it quits. I am really looking forward to what Marsha is calling the "Festive and Unique" christmas at the farm. Oh that reminds me, I better pick up some throat lozenges and ear muffs while I am in town. If you want a sneak preview of what the atmosphere might be like this year ( during the renovation period) you might want to visit this website http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html . Just joking Marsha. Anyway, I'm sure we are all going to have a great time. By the way, this website was sent to my by Dale via email and I thought it was worth passing on.
So, I had best get in my car and get going, have to stop on the way to C.R. and get the oil changed, which is one of my most favorite jobs..right there with putting gas in.
Until next time. MOM

No comments: