A sad blog update.........
Tonite is a sad blog update....Maggie died today. Kurtis and I went to Iowa City this morning for his pre-surgery blood work up, etc and when we returned back home about 2:30 we found Maggie in the yard dead. It appears she just laid down and died which makes no sense at all. When Kurtis fed her this morning she was fine and ate all her food, but by 2:30 she had died. Makes no sense. That is all for today, I'm very upset about the situation.
Until next time...MOM
2 comments:
Oh you poor thing. I am just crying I am so upset for you. At least she went peacefully, just sleeping in her yard dreaming of rabbits. My heart goes out to you.
I am so sad. Post something cheery, so I don't have to see that little face all the time. I can't take it.
Post a Comment