Its a beautiful day in the Neighborhood....
Im not going to change my sweater or put on sneekers....but it truely is a beautiful day in the neighborhood!! Ok folks, here's a promise..after last week, I am not going to do any complaining or feeling sorry for myself!! All water under the bridge.....Here's to a beautiful fall day with a high around 74 degrees!
I am so glad I can now discuss the up-coming new addition to our family!! Jessica and Rob had their first ultrasound visit and have officially seen the little heart-beat of my future grand-child. I have to admit, I am very excited and cant quite explain how it feels to know your daughter is going to have a baby....it is really different, but nice. Im not going to complain about being 50 anymore....after all grandma's arent suppose to be too young or sexy, right?? Most grandma's do have bone spurs and arthritis in their fingers, right? Yeah, and tomorrow I am going to run right out and buy myself a new head-scarf to wear! Now, that is grandma material! Seriously I am very proud of both Jess and Rob and am wishing them the best.....now, do they understand I will probably be "IN" the delivery room with them?
So, here is to a fabulous 2006, a new baby in June and a wedding.....(Jennifer and Tom) in September. Yep, you're right Steve, its a great life if you don't weaken!! Hope you enjoy my pictures dedicated to a beautiful fall day.
Until next time....MOM
2 comments:
Of course you are allowed in the delivery room! I am going to need someone to keep those Drs and nurses in line for me. (and someone to advocate higher doses or pain medication)
LOL, and someone to advocate getting it cleaned up BEFORE they plop it on you... I believe we had that conversation the other day. HEe hee
Post a Comment