Just touching base....
Just thought I had better do a quick update, so the blog watch team doesn't get on my case. It just seems unreal how a week can fly by so fast!! Seems I just update this and when I go back to look, it has been several days.
Have been spending my free time (yeah right) trying to get everything outside squared away before winter sets in. It just doesn't seem that important when the average temperatures have been in the 60's! I did finally get most everything out of the greenhouse, unfortunately most of it ended up in the house under grow lights. The way I figure, it can only help my usual mid February depression to have approximately 6-700 additional watts of flourescent light shining in my face! Besides, its alot cheaper than a therapist!!
Well, the official beginning to my life as a 50 year old is not improving....the feet are back to pre-medication pain levels. I have run out of the pills that I could only take for 30 days, and things are not improving, looks like a trip back for cortizone shots......NO!!!
Kurtis, on the other hand has relented to the fact that he is going to have surgery on his knee. He is working (gimping) hard to get his corn out and cattle worked so he can take time away from Scheels and have it done. This could be a long winter.
On the positive note, I am starting to think about Thanksgiving. Everyone is invited if they dont have plans to come out and eat some traditional farm style turkey and dessing.
Back to the grind-stone...will try to have some more entertaining news soon.
Until then....MOM
1 comment:
Mmmmm. Turkey and dressing. Im ready for some yummy Mommycooked food! I hope some of the Lynches are able to make it too, it should be fun.
Post a Comment