Good Morning!!! I'm still taking oxygen!!!
OOOOH, I was such a brave and gallant women yesterday, I just have to brag a bit. Yep, I have lived through the first round (ah, and maybe the last) of cortisone shots with Dr. Pelsang,,,,and what is even more important he is still able to see additional patients...I didnt even wound or slightly mame him in any way. We did have quite a talk before proceeding which kind of let him know where I stood on the subject......now don't worry, I was very nice. Just for the record the shots "really do" suck!! There is just no way to stick a needle into something that is already extremely painful without needing a bullet to bite on.....and they don't give you one! I'm supposed to stay off my feet for 24 hours...but unfortunately that isn't going to happen! So, in conclusion, I promise not to discuss my feet anymore, and my next appointment is December 8th when he wants to repeat the process.......Hmmm maybe or maybe not.
So, now its on the plan B, preparing for Thanksgiving. I'm really looking forward to the event, just have a few things to do including going out and selecting the Bird. Father Benda demanded that he get the ham, so we have a nice honey glazed ham in the refrigerator waiting for its trip to the oven. I was going to pick up a turkey too the other day, but then Kurtis stopped me when he informed me that the only Turkey he would prepare was a "Butter Ball". I guess since he is fixing it I better not buck him on the choosing the superior product! I think he just likes the little pop thingy.
Well, I'm now going to sign off and head out the farm to meet with Marsha for some advice on her kitchen project..I'm not sure I'm qualified for this since I was not born yet for the era she want to re-create here, but I'll give it a shot. Im especially looking forward to taking a look at the sink she wants to use...no its not at Lowes or Menards, it is currently lying in the weeds out at Waynes house. Oh, now dont just to rashly, it will be a real beauty after we get done with it.......(repeat that 10 times and click your ruby red slippers together..)
Untill next time...MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment