Its dark, grey and gloomy...I'm starved for sunshine and warmth...
I know March is really not totally a "spring" month, but I do expect more from it than we have gotten lately. We have gotten some nice rains, and the grass is pretty green now, but It's just plain cold out today. I have so many things I need to be doing in the house this weekend, so I guess I will try to buckle down and do them.....but by god, next week had better be an improvement!! So, it looks like doing wash and cleaning house is on the agenda today.
Even though spring is lacking outside, I have lots of action occuring in the greenhouse. Lets see, so far I have the following things up.. Cypress Vine, radish's (via Kurtis), yellow coneflower, a couple of pansys (very poor germination so far) snail vine and prickly catepillar vine. If all goes well, I should have enough vines to just about cover this farm...Kurtis will be so thrilled! I have not seeded any of the warmer weather varieties yet as ......we have yet to have the warmer weather....make sense?
The bulbs that have been potted up and coming on strong, most of them have shoved their noses through the dirt and look great! If all else goes to hell, by god we should have lillies!
So, back to my domestic duties..until next time...MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment