Rain Rain Rain.....Rain Rain Rain.........wind, cold, and more Rain!!!!
We made plans all week for a very special greenhouse shopping weekend! We anxiously awaited the work week to end, and to finally head to the big city for our traditional special day out......and then, the rains came, and they came and they came and they stayed all frickin' weekend long! We got soaked! Did we use any common sense and maybe post-pone our adventures for another weekend??? NO! We forged ahead. I have never gotten so wet and so wind blown while grabbing for another pot of 4" perennials!! But, all in all it was fun! We tried our best to visit all known locations in the greater eastern Iowa area.
Now, here I sit on the couch, with the rain hitting against the window again, but quite snug and dry...just thinking "Where in the hell am I going to put all that stuff!!!" I think, the way I have it calculated, I have about 167 holes to dig!!!
So, I dont have much else to report.....but will keep you updated as I plant .. and plant....and plant.....and plant!!!
Until next time....MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment