Yes, today we were as one......and as one we shall remain....untill something goes drastically wrong!
It is with great respect I read and absorb all information left for my by my loyal blog readers. I am happy to report I spent the day today bonding and becoming accustomed to my partner in pre-greenhouse preparation. I hauled with, backed cautiously and dumped repeatedly with the Mule...and we got along just splended. There was, to be honest, one intense moment when I parked it, went to get out, tripped and landed on my kiester -- quickly looking to assure no one walked around the corner and observed the grotesque exhibition....but other than that we got along quite famously. I spent the entire day cleaning out and organizing my greenhouse for intense propogation procedures commencing very shortly! I really did have a good time taking the "non-greenhouse" items, placing them in my the little mule box and delivering it to the proper place to file it ( officially known as the garbage) Im happy to report there is no longer any Bullets, tools, cast iron cookware, garbage, storage boxes, etc in the greenhouse, just essential growing supplies!
It was just beautiful out today..I actually had to take off my sweatshirt and go with a T-shirt only while working....of course Im sure that has nothing to do with my slight overweight, out of shape condition....nah!!
It was all I could do to hold off on putting seeds in dirt, watering them and waiting for the action to start.....I just about did until I went in to get some lunch and some damn radio guy came on with the 5 day forecast.....I head him mutter something about a chance of snow and lows in the 20's.....rats!! So, I have to hold off for awhile....but boy Im am ready to go!!
Tonight was spent at the Cedar County Republican Convention. Even though alot of the evening balances on the boring side...some of it really is interesting. I guess you just have to figure it to be a chance to catch up on what is going on with our State law-makers and what may be ahead in the 2008 elections. We even had a man speak that is running for President in 2008 from the Chicago area....I did notice a definate lack of any CNN cameras following him...what do you think his chances are??
So, tomorrow is Sunday...I hope its nice again..it would be nice to be outside again for the day...but according to that mouthy radio guy, doesnt sound like it. So, until next time..MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment