Now, this is an all-out CRISIS!!
Imagine this, I'm fresh home from the Chicago Flower show, camera bursting with great shots of beautiful flowers.......and ...and....pictures of the almighty Roger Swain taking a moment of personal shots with Marsha and I...and the picture loading portion of Blogger is down!!!!! This is serious!!
So, you will have to wait until this website is repaired to see the wonderful images of the flower show!
I'm not sure quite where to start in my report of the past weekend..it was so much fun I can hardly contain myself.
My first Thank you though has to go out to Anna and Josh for the top notch accomodations that were provided. There is no way I would of swapped staying at the Hiatt for staying with Anna and Josh. I have some nice pictures of their beautiful home to post later too. Again, Thank you so much you guys..the pizza was over the top, and I am still in awe at Anna's ability to take my big explorer and shove it right down the throat of the congested downtown Chicago traffic....what a feat!!
Now, the show..although there were a couple of items I was surprised weren't accounted for.....it was very spectatular!! Marsha and I had the priveledge of meeting the one and only famous Roger Swain of the PBS series "Victory Garden" He was everything and more that we had come to expect!! I can't wait to post some pictures.....especially for my brothers..no doubt they will have an opinion.
So, I'm going to save the rest of the excitement for when I can load images....to give you the full effect. But for now, I am home and glad to be back in a calmer environment.....and less traffice....but Chicago was great fun!!
Until next time....MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment