(using a very squeeky voice) Guess what I saw in the garden!!!! Potato Blossoms!!
Just an inside joke..if you get it, great..if not ... never mind!!
Yep, this is going to be another weekend of very intense garden planning! After several days of searching, I finally came across the snapdragon seeds I just knew we had seen earlier. They do claim to be 4 foot high....just right for the cursed wind to flatten at the height of blooming. But, I have a plan!!! Besides, thats what gardening is all about...dreaming and imagining the beauty when in reality filthy mother nature just waits to trash it all all turns!
But, never fear..the fun is in playing the game.
I have got to do something...my Brugmansia have just about out grown my living room..I'v got to figure a way to heat my greenhouse just during the chilly hours of the evening without breaking the bank....so I continue my pursuit to resolve that problem. I have several things that desperately need to be moved from the house so they can continue to grow.
I have now managed to purchase nearly 50-60 packages of garden seeds....as usual "totally carried away" I was just over-whelmed the other day when Walmart had them for almost half price already....I hate Walmart, but boy do I get sucked in sometimes.
So, here is my weekend list of to do's:
1.) Do the Wash (yuk)
2.) Vaccumn all floors (Kurtis was suppose, but he has ratted out on me)
3.) Put together my exercise bike (I might move this to the bottom of the list)
4.) PLAN THE REST OF MY SEED PURCHASES!!!!
4.) PLAN THE REST OF MY SEED PURCHASES!!!!
5.) PLAN THE REST OF MY SEED PURCHASES!!! (do you see a trend here)
So until next time.....you can find me with my face buried in the seed catalogs......MOM
1 comment:
I hope I can help you to purchase more seeds/plants/shrubs......whatever you need....or don't need next weekend!!! Can't wait to see you. The Chicago Garden show will never be the same after the likes of the Lynch women!!!!
Post a Comment