OK, maybe you think I'm just being rude....
Its not that I don't have anything to talk about on my blog....quite the contrare. I have alot to talk about, and alot of great pictures to show....but guess what, I can't get them to load to this darn blog site all of a sudden. I don't know if there is some serious problem with this program, or if It's my pictures....which doesnt really make sense.
I'v tried everything....Ive even tried loading the images to another image host (thats a web site that you can load your pictures to) but with no success.
So, here's the deal..I'm going to make one more attempt before getting just plain pi__ed. I just have to get my special pictures from the flower show loaded ..they are some real classics.
So, hold in there just another day or so and I'll see what I can do....
Until next time....MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment