Friday, March 24, 2006

I promised I wouldn't let you down...and I'm a women of my word!!


The embarassing part is that it took a email from my sister to resolve the problem. Apparently for some reason my email was corrupted and the pictures wouldnt load, Marsha sent them to me again..and wah lah it worked!!!!

So, guess what....you get to revel in the glory of seeing Marsha and I in what we like to refer to as the "Most Memorable Moment of our Lives"! Yes, childbirth was......life changing....getting married was a real hoot...buying that first beautiful Trans Am Pontiac....well, just plain exciting.......But, meeting Roger Swain in person.........PRICELESS!! Now, if you don't find yourself in a complete state of envy...apparently you are not a gardener of our level...what we would refer to as a "Novice"....that's ok, you can work towards it, it's possible.
We had a very enlightening conversation with Roger regarding garden problems such as "Clematis Wilt" favorite tomatoe varieties and how to ammend your garden soil. I asked Roger what ever happen to Victory Garden..without missing a lick, he spoke out and said "Well, they fired us"!!!! They went ahead with the show without us, can you imagine that......I mean would you fire Big bird, Bert or Ernie and still have Sesame Street?????? Well, there wasn't much I could say, guess I would have to agree with him. Of course Marsha and I assured him we would never turn the tv to that show ever again.....yes, we are very loyal to Roger.
And there you have it.....the Chicago Flower Show highlight as promised...thank you Marsha for the email and salvaging the photos...thank you Anna for taking them, so until next time..MOM

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ok, I cant take it anymore. I must correct something. Its Voila not wah lah. Ahh, that feels better.