Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The clock is ticking.....

Although I am in pretty good shape for Christmas, I just realized what all I have to do yet. If all goes well I will be ok...one mess up and I am screwed! I am so proud of myself though, I did manage to get a Christmas tree up this year. I think its been 4-5 years since I have, maybe more. It isn't your conventional green run of the mill tree, but something a little more retro (the fancy word old folks use to justify how things were back in "their day") I think it is kind of cute. I'm sure my children will have a smart comment or two on it.
So, I'm trying to think of things to bake to take to the farm. I'm really in the mood to do items that would remind me of Christmas during our childhood, but I have already ruled out Fraco American Spaghetti and hot dogs....haha. I'll just keep thinking on this one.
Just a quick note on the weather...I'm really sick of freezing my a__ off in the morning and scraping my windshield. What I want for christmas is a garage if any of you are in the giving mood. What really gripes my behind is we do have a pretty nice building that many cars could fit in, but you couldn't wiggle a matchbox car in there if you had to.. this summer there is going to be a major cleaning at out farm....you may not want to come by for awhile..it could get ugly!!
Until next time.....MOM

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What you really need is remote start. Nice warm car, and heated seats. aaaaahhhh.

Mrs Weidner said...

(rolls eyes) I bet they clean the garage out, right after the attic. HA HA HA