Tuesday, February 28, 2006

OK, Farm Progress Phase III

Just returned from the farm getting the latest and greatest pictures of the farm update. It is really beautiful!! Larry was just letting the man from Branchinni's in to drop off the flooring materials when I left. It wont be long now and Marsha can begin moving in her 5 couch's, 16 chairs, 8 lamps and an assortment of fine Art's Used Furniture store collectibles.......just kidding! It really is looking great and will be so nice with the oak flooring.

Not much other news at this moment.....will write more later.....MOM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it is so beautiful. thank you for taking the pictures. I truly think I saw the the shadow of Virginia Wolfe moving through... I am so excited. To celebrate, went to Art's and bought a bed frame. It is similar to the one Dad bought me at William Lynch's sale but without all the dents. I just can't wait!

Anonymous said...

sounds like more material for the barrel ditch to me