Friday, February 17, 2006

ITS FFFFFFREEEEEEZZZZING OUTSIDE!!

Winter has returned with a vengence!! It is currently -5 degrees with 25 mile per hour winds. Kurtis and I went to the Pheasants Forever banquet tonite, it was really a nice event. The food was really good and we even managed to win some nice items. I always enjoy this banquet, but it does go too long into the evening. We didnt get home until 10:30 or so.
I think I have found the location of my next little corgi buddy. I just so happened onto this lady's website today, so I emailed her to get information and found out she has a litter due on March 6th. She said she will email me when they are born and then we can make arrangements to come visit them......Im so excited! I really miss having my little maggie around. These little guys wont be ready till mid May or so, so hopefully the weather will be very nice by then.
Well, Im quite pooped and ready to head to bed. The wind just sounds awful, but it will be nice under the sheets, and quilt and thermal blanket and ......and extra blanket.....well, its just plain damn cold. Until next time....MOM

No comments: