Monday, February 13, 2006

And another weekend is filed to the archives.....

I have a notion to file a complaint with the Atomic clock at Boulder Colorado..I think I got cut short on weekend hours....It just seemed to go too fast, even faster than normal. I spent most all of Saturday doing my normal weekend chores, which I might mention I am damn tired of. I dont understand how two people with no kids can have so much wash, picking up and un-finished projects. When I had two young kids I got more done than I do now. Do you suppose it has something to do with age? Well maybe.
Speaking of Age..yesterday I took Mom to Glady's 90 year birthday party!! Talk about age!!! There are some things I really question about having the Dewey genes in my body.....but when it comes to the age factor..it would definately be a plus! It was a very nice party held in the community room at the Regency apartments where she lives. Her kids Jim and Mary Del put it on and did a very nice job. I got to have some nice visits with cousins I rarely see (Diane Denneny and "Dee") and really enjoyed it. I was absolutely furious when I realized I had left home without my camera, let me tell you there was definately some real Blog moments there.
Then it was back home for some quiet time on the couch. Kurtis made a batch of Chili so I had a bowl for supper. So, you see this was just a real "ho hum" weekend, not much to tell, so until next time......MOM

No comments: