Monday, September 12, 2005

Mixed Emotions....

I'm feeling kind of sad tonite as today I took Ben and Jerry to Hazelton to go to the Waverly Horse Sale. I finally decided that since I never got time to work with them, it would be best to sell them to someone that can..that is the logical part of the decision, but it was really hard to walk away and leave them there. Im going to spend the next couple of weeks gathering up stuff I never use any more, loading the horse trailer and take it all to Waverly too. Poor little Splash is walking around the pasture looking for them this evening...guess she'll have to make best friends with the cows now. Enough of that subject!

Not too much in the news department, actually a pretty quiet weekend. We went out for supper Saturday night with Bill and Lois Burkett to HuHot's which is always a favorite of mine. Anytime I am eating I seem to be content.

I havent touched my claims yet today, so better get at that...I guess this will have to go down in history as being one of my most boring blogs....will try to do better soon.

Until next time....MOM

No comments: