Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hmmmmm.....the smell of Fall is in the air

Well, its about 9:40 p.m., I just finished doing my claims for the night and just took a nice big pan of apple crisp out of the oven. What is it about cool weather that just seems to scream for apple crisp and chili. Yep, also made up a big pot of chili. Kurtis will be home from work in about a half hour and I'm sure he will enjoy a big bowl. I already had one, so I guess I'll just have to have a little taste of the apple crisp, I always think of Wayne with Apple Crisp, maybe I'll have to make a batch to take to his party Saturday.
So, tomorrow is Friday again. I have a list a mile long to try to get done this weekend. Its that time of the year when suddenly you realize all the things that need to be tended to before the snow flies. I especially want to get my Mums planted. I was so gay growing them all summer, now I have to dig holes and plant them.....of course I was very convervative and only have about 65 or so......what a idiot I am. I have given some away...and if you are interested I will be glad to share.
Sorry so short tonite, but I'm just kind of fizzed out. Until next time. MOM

No comments: