It's MOTHERS day and I'm one lucky Mother......
That really didnt quite sound right did it?? Well, you know what I mean. Today is Mothers day and again its raining, cold and dark outside...seems to be a pattern now, and is very depressing....but no concern..I have a beautiful bouquet of roses and a beautiful card from my little girls...and that is all the cheer I need to get me through. I really am a very lucky mom, I can't imagine life without keeping up on my two girls on a daily basis...I'm always glad to hear from them and anxiously awaiting to hear what news they have. Now, with Jessica about to deliver her own little girl......the pay back time has arrived.......just kidding!!! It will be a blessing beyond compare!
Well, I made it through my conference yesterday..After 6 months in the planning, things came off with a bang!! We had about 40 attendees from all over Iowa...the speakers were great, and even the wildflower walk was ok despite the rain and cold. It's so depressing to watch 30 men and ladies with at least 20 years age beyond mine out walking me with such enthusiam.....oh well, who cares! Maybe when I get that age I'll get a new lease on life too....yeah right!
So now its on to "Camping preparedness!!!". I had planned to spend much of today loading and organizing my camper for the big trip Thursday to Des Moines......but it just doesnt seem as much fun to work in a camper with the furnace running! So, instead its to the laundry and cleaning house instead...bummer!
Until next time......Thank you little girls and Happy Mothers Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment