The "Call of the Wild" has been answered! We won't stave this winter.....
I guess I should show more respect to my "provider" in this sacred farm family unit. My gallant husband went out this evening and shot a huge big Tom turkey that he has been keeping an eye on for the past month....the ole boy finally made a bad judgement mistake and fell to the shot of Kurts shotgun.... I know if I was a pioneer women, I would be so proud that we would be eating so well for days to come, there would be beautiful feathers for home decorating....but all I could do was shout out the kitchen window "Don't you dare get any of that turkey blood on my new patio!!!!!" I had to shout from the window because I didn't want to see the gruesome undertaking Kurtis had already started! I'm sorry, I'm afraid I fail Pioneer lifestyle miserably.
Until next time.....MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment