This picture is a perfect representation of how I feel about the turn of events of last week. Isnt this hilarious!! I dont know why, but about twice a year a unlucky bird lands on this stretch of high wire down the road and meets their everlasting. I don't know, maybe this is the bird suicide hot-line!!!! Then the most indignent thing is, that they hang like this for weeks untill a good brisk wind comes along......
2 comments:
The Darlins would think that a bird in this position would be some kind of an omen like a man riding east to west on a white horse. I wouldn't travel that road anymore if I were you.
LOL, she lives on that road.. that is the problem!! Time to move mom!!! Notice how the birds beak is wide open like it's last thought was "SHIT THAT HURT". HA HA.
Post a Comment