Wednesday, November 14, 2007

..............................SOLD!!!!

It was as easy as that!! About 6.5 hours later and all of Kurts treasures were history, and had new owners. It was really hard to see some of these things being driven, towed or hauled out by complete strangers...but, I guess they can give the next person some joy. Kurtis is maintaining that he is glad it is over and is glad to have it all gone..I'm not so sure. I think I am somewhat over the shock of selling the high wheel wagon..it didn't go too far (Swisher), so maybe I will see it again in the future. Brent Wears, the auctioneer was very happy with the crowd and told Kurtis it was the best sale he had all year...so that's a nice compliment. A special thanks to all the Lynch boys and Chuck for their help...Kurtis would of never made it without them.... We have to settle up with them soon. So, here are a couple of pictures from the day..I took 130 pictures total...just for memories I guess....




I posted this one for you Adam....you should of been there..


A hayrack of treasures sells, A little bit of something for everyone.


Kurtis starts her up again for the last time....


And here is the full auction support team...Larry, Wayne and Steve (check out the fine mits!)


Yep, thats Ron Zousel..What do you suppose he had his eye on? (Again check out the mits)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ron Zousel?

I know a Rita Zousel. Her family is from your area. It's a rare name so they are probably related. :)