Well over a month since my last correspondence...I know, that is terrible. But, here is the deal. I have two issues.. 1.) I won 1.5 million dollars in the lottery and have been traveling the world over..have you ever been to Kat-man-du in the fall?? .it's simply striking and 2.) I'm a big fat liar...I just dont get around to updating my blog. I spend most of my free time looking at Jessica's blog that features Ellie. She is much more entertaining than I can be anyway.
So, If you cant beat em, join em.... Here are some pictures of Ellie from the weekend Kurtis and I babysat...We had a ball, she is getting soo big and gets around "quick". She had Grandma on the run several times, but we had a great time.
Until next time....MOM
Red River threshing machine....up for sale next weekend...We had some good times with this!
And this is my high wheel wagon...I can hardly bare seeing this sell...Get me a team of horses and I'll be gone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment