Monday, March 25, 2013

YOU'RE EYES ARE NOT DECEIVING YOU!!!

      YOUR EYES ARE NOT DECEIVING YOU!!!
  
   MARCH 25, 2010, can you believe it??  How can it be that it has been three years since I have written on this blog site.  Just imagine all the things that have occured in these three years......

 - We have moved from the farm house to the log home on Morse Rd.  Jessica and her family, Rob and the three kids are living at the farm now.

   - In March, 2010 the twins were two months old......now, they are 3 years old!!!  Holy Cow.  Big sister is almost 7 now!

   - Kurtis is going on his 8th year with Scheels All Sports....8 years???  Wow.

   - Jennifer and Tom are all settled in their new home in Ankeny

   - I am still working at Lynch's Plumbing, gee..somethings never change.

   ......and by a absolute miracle, Kurtis and I are not one year older!!! 

   I have been absent from this site for one big reason.......FACEBOOK!  Because I consider myself a trendy and on the edge of the latest technology......I of course set up and began the craze of Facebook, right along with everyone else.   But, now after three years of participating, I think I have to admit I missed the fun and challenge of maintaining my blog site.  Although facebook, is a great tool for keeping in touch with people that you wouldn't necessarily take the time to do, I think a blog gives you more of a chance to go a level deeper and be more creative with the content......so, guess what....here I go again.  I am going to try to make a entry a few times a month, but won't make any promises, as time does fly by so quickly.


Ellie, Liam & Lennon playing on Grandma's bike.

  The biggest shock I get when I look at the last blog I did, is how much the grandkids have changed.  It is just a testament of how fast time is passing by, and how they are growing.  Lennon and Liam are growing into wonderful young men, and Ellie is a beautiful young lady.  Everyday is another adventure.  Jessica, Rob and family now live right next door at the farm, so we see them everyday, which is just great!  


Ellie taking everyone for a ride.

   So, here we are in March of 2013....and spring is on the horizon, although this past weekend we got another blast of winter, including about 4 inches of new snow.  I am very hopeful, however..that this is the last of it!   I am very excited about a new venture.  I have ordered a western red cedar greenhouse to be put up this spring.  More on this in a later blog.


   I hope you can all check back periodically to keep up with the fun and silliness I will try to bring to this blog again.  I am beginning a photography class tomorrow nite, so hope to get some nice pictures to test out here....
So, until next time.........take care.....  Sharon.
  
  

No comments: