I know it's been awhile since you have seen an updated blog...and really, I do have good reasons...and for the most part..they are good reasons. I am so busy and enjoying life day to day...that I just dont take the time to sit down for a hour or so and update....but I promise..I will continue to try to dedicate that time every once in awhile,,afterall, I always have great stuff to put talk about!!
One of those subjects to talk about would be my great little grandkids!! Ellie continues to grow and get smarter and smarter and funnier each day. This past weekend was so much fun!! The kids all came home and we had a big family get together to introduce the twin boys to everyone!! Lennon and Liam just turned two months old and are growing quickly...they are so darn cute and big sister Ellie is very proud. We had lots of good food and conversation.....
In other areas of excitement.....the weather is finally trying to turn nice...I see for next week, they are predicting a full week of temps in the 70's!!! I think its time to kick the greenhouse into gear...but Im just not sure how this is going to work for me this year. Kurtis and I are somewhat in "Limbo"...we are staying on and off at the log home. Hopefully we will try to decide where we will be residing permanently soon. We cant decide if we remodel the farm house, sell the log home or what.....but we will decide in due time, and in the meantime....I guess I just have to be patient.
So, here are some pictures of the weekend with the kids........until next time....MOM

1 comment:
I am the proudest Aunt ever! although, it looks like I'm letting Lennon's head fall off. Poor kid!
Post a Comment